Seven Stories to Read in the November Issue of Concussion Litigation Reporter
November 2020, Vol. 9, No. 5
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Concussion Litigation Roundup – the Year in Review
- How Assisting a Concussed Student Athlete Led to the Dismissal of a Tenured Faculty Member
- Equestrian International Governing Body Fédération Équestre Internationale Mandates Protective Headgear
- Moore v. Katin-Borland: Venue Transferred in Legal Malpractice Case involving Concussion
- FIFA’s Concussion Expert Group Recommends Experimenting with Changes to Substitution Policy
- NAU Researchers Publish New Report, Recommendations to Increase Concussion Disclosure in Athletics
- NCAA Publishes Frequently Asked Questions About 2020-21 Concussion Management Updates
Visit here to subscribe.