Table of Contents from the February Issue of Concussion Litigation Reporter
February 2020, Vol. 8, No. 8
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
Table of Contents
- Paramount Pictures Moves to Dismiss Lawsuit Brought by Family of Ex-Football Player Who Died After Suffering Multiple Concussions
- School District Plans to Make Youth Football League’s Use of Facilities Conditioned on Easing Away from Tackle Football
- Why is the Scottish FA banning children from heading footballs?
- Images of the Brain Can Be Used to Tell Lies
- Expert Shopping Steals the Headlines in the Concussion Litigation Arena
- Concussion Legacy Foundation’s Nowinski Gets Active on Social on Eve of Super Bowl
- Congressmen Introduce Bill to Improve Student Athlete Concussion Safety
- Indiana-based School Corporation Adds Extra Layer of Concussion Insurance
- Upcoming Concussion Conference Tackles a ‘New Understanding’ about CTE